Big RV’s or Little RV’s…All are Welcome!
Lower Campground Sites:
- Some sites are right on Chalk Creek.
- Other sites are under the Cottonwood trees.
- All have lots of shade.
- Creek Access for everyone – do a little fishing (catch and release, must have license), cool off your toes
- All RV sites have electric only.
- Potable water & dump station are available on the upper campground.
Upper Campground Sites:
- Full Hookup Sites are here – 30 or 50 amp sites.
- Enjoy the views from our open sites or…
- Enjoy the shade under trees by the irrigation canal.
- Wide 30/50 amp Pull Through & Back In sites.
We also offer RV Storage
RV Site Gallery
“Camping right on Chalk Creek – the water tumbling over the rocks, was like soothing music. We will return! And, we’d go out of our way to return.”
– Richard & Charla F., Shelbyville, Ill.
See more visitor testimonials